Saturday, December 17, 2011

Covering my tracks

So, did any of you read "Ode to the Running Shoe" over at Runaway Ranchwife?  I'm so glad I don't have HER problem! 

Today=Operation get rid of some shoes BEFORE the two new pairs I have coming arrive and BEFORE hubby realizes how many pairs of athletic shoes I actually have.   Although, he really can't say much.  On our black Friday Christmas shopping disaster, I came home with a gun safe to keep our kids from shooting us, each other, anyone.  I had no idea we had enough guns to equip a small militia.  Seriously, we have entirely too many hobbies.  

Also on the agenda for today - Get in a long run because tonight some of my family intend to spread some Christmas cheer at the local pub, and it's no secret I don't have a lot of will power.  I will drink too much and eat too much, and if I have to run tomorrow I may die or at least look like this:

On another note...I lose things, frequently.  Things I currently can't find:
  • My favorite pizza cutter.  Really, who loses that?
  • One of the kids' walkie talkies.  I'd normally blame this on them but I remember carrying it in from truck.
  • One of my black leather gloves.  Driving me crazy cause I love those gloves.  Guessing it fell out of my truck or is buried somewhere inside.
  • One of the Christmas presents I bought and "hid" from my kids.  Hmmmm???

Have a great weekend all!







2 comments:

  1. there is an upside to loosing things....finding them! I found something yesterday that I lost like a month ago and you would swear I won the lottery!! :)

    ReplyDelete